Soriano Life
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Soriano Family Update
Jason and I have been together since October of 2003. On February 25, 2008 at 11:15 a.m. we had a beautiful little girl named, Sydney Claire. During Sydney's birth she had a stroke, causing her to have seizures that night. We were sent to a neurologists who told us we would have to wait and see Sydney's outcome from the stroke. At her 3 month old neurologist appointment we were told we did not have to come back due to the wonderful progress. She has been advanced since then. Jason and I were married on June 28. We currently live in Auburn. Jason goes to school and works for his sister, Ashley. I am a Nanny for two children and Sydney. It is the most rewarding job being able to see these wonderful children grow and also to be able to be with Sydney every day. Jason and I have both learned that everything happens for a reason. God is in control!! We are getting ready for Sydney's first Christmas and we are so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment