Soriano Life

Monday, February 2, 2009

Stressful Day

Today was a very stressful day!! Where do I start lets just say the littlest one I watch was not very happy today! He kept crying and wanted to be held all day! All I can do after the surgery is hold in a little bit for a little while or else my back starts hurting really bad. So lets just say that did not make him too happy with me or anyone else. I hope tomorrow is better!! All I can do is pray that tomorrow is better! I am so HAPPY for Ashley and Blake. They are going to have a precious little girl that they will soon realize is the most amazing experience in the world. Ashley got an embroidery machine for Christmas and I am getting a sewing machine for my birthday. We are both going to take classes to learn how to use our machines and then take lessons on sewing with our machines. We are going to practice extra hard and then once we get good enough start sewing infant and toddler clothes. We are then going to start our own website and sell the clothes and monogram them. We hope this plan works out- I really hope this plan works out. I have always loved making and creating things and I love this idea. So once the clothes get made and they look good if you have any clothes you want made let us know!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Gill said...

I think that's a great plan! Sorry to hear about your surgery but I'm glad it went well. Take care of yourself!