So this morning I called our realtor in Northport about the house Jason and I agreed on at different computers. We love this house!!! It is being foreclosed on but is in terrific condition. I feel so sorry for the couple though!! We can get for $20- 30,000 cheaper!! AMAZING!!!
Also Jason and I took a first time home buyer credit out of taxes this year thinking we would have to pay it back when we closed on our home- but we don't!! We don't have to pay it back at all- I even called the IRS and they told me this along with an accountant!! this is amazing!!! I should go buy a lotto ticket because today is my lucky day!!
I love you Jason and am so glad you are home!!!!!
1 comment:
It is all coming together. It just proves that God has a plan.
Post a Comment