Soriano Life

Monday, May 25, 2009

reality t.v.

I do not know how many people watch Jon and Kate plus 8 but it really makes me sad to see a family or a wife go through what she is. It would be so hard to have your family watched every second, but even harder to have such horrible things said about your husband. It would be so hard to believe your husband when pictures were taken at such a late hour. This just proves how strong of a woman she is to have so many kids and to still be able to hold it together and keep moving. If it was my husband and my family I don't know if I could hold it together like that and keep moving.

In tonight's show Kate was laughing and sometimes crying but she was still there for her children. She really made me want to be her friend. I really felt bad for her family and wished I could do something for her.

Kate Gosselin you are a wonderful woman even if some people think you are a bit crazy and think that you deserved this. No woman deserves that. No man deserves what has happened to her.

No comments: