SO I have not posted anything in a very long time but I thought what better way to get back into the blog world with this announcement!
Jason, Sydney Claire, and I are so excited to announce that our family is expanding!! Baby #2 is due Christmas Day!!!!
Jason and I started discussing making another addition to the family just recently and to our surprise we got pregnant!! we are so thrilled! This past Thursday we went for our first ultrasound and saw the baby and the sweet sweet heartbeat!!! Jason was so surprised that we could hear the heartbeat already (we are 7 weeks pregnant). Immediately he got so excited!! We have watched video multiple times of the ultrasound and each time we become even more thrilled!!
We are leaning towards not finding out what we are having... Well I am.. Jason wants to know but if I don't find out I know he can't keep that secret from me! So he may have to give it up and wait until the baby gets here!
We know it is early to announce but after seeing the heartbeat this baby is a part of this family and we pray every day for a happy, healthy, full term baby!!
We love our DR. She knows about when Sydney was born and how the experience was not at all what we expected, but she is so supportive about all the things I want this time. We are so happy in Northport/Tuscaloosa and we knew we wanted to have a baby here! In the hospital I will have a Nurse with me at all times which makes me feel so comfortable!! She will do ultrasounds starting at 20 weeks to focus on the baby's brain and other organs to make sure it isn't something genetic that caused Sydney to have a stroke. This is one of the things that she is doing to "go the extra mile" with us!! Like I said we could not have a better DR.
Jason and I have known we were pregnant for almost 4 weeks now! Early I know!!! I have been so sick and tired but it will all be worth it in the end!! All of our friends and family have been absolutely amazing!!
Meet Baby Soriano!! SO little I know!! I am going to keep up with the blog and continue to update on our journey and growing family!!
Oh and Sydney Claire is so so so so excited and wants a Baby Brother... We will see!!

No comments:
Post a Comment