Soriano Life

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Once again... it's been a while...

So Sydney is talking so much more... not really making words- but she thinks she is. I along with some of Ashley's friends are throwing her a baby shower this Saturday- not speaking in third person, my sister in law. I am a little stressed about getting my house clean. With being out of town last weekend in New Orleans at that- I have been so exhausted and can not get myself to clean the house. I have also been getting better with keeping up with my taxes in 2009- now that I actually know what to keep up with- EVERYTHING!! If you have never filed taxes and don't know what to do- keep everything (receipts, bills, medical bills, keep up with travel mileage, everything matters). We are getting our refund in on Friday and our Financial Peace class has taught us to put it straight into savings. So we are doing absolutely wonderful- just a little sleepy.

No comments: