So much has been going on since my last post. Where to start...
I was off pretty much all last week because the boys I watch were with their grandmother-it was a wonderful break. I started sewing Sydney's Cow Appreciation Day outfit- it is going to be soooo cute. We played outside all last week because it was so beautiful, Sydney had popsicles played in her sand box. We set up her Mickey Mouse table and chairs and she colored for the first time and did not eat the crayons- woo hoo!!! =). She is getting so smart so fast. She has a wonderful personality, she could not be a better child. Oh yeah, Tuesday Susan and I went to Georgia to rescue dogs. When we first got to Susan's dog she was not so sure she wanted to get him but like 30 minutes later she decided that he was a sweet dog that needed a wonderful home. He did not make a single noise in his crate until she asked me if I thought he was alive and then he let out a whimper. It was so cute and he was quiet the rest of the way. We then went to the Polk County Animal Control to look at this puppy I had found. The one that I wanted had already been adopted so I looked at his two sisters (Lab/ Daschund mix). The little girl that Iwanted just ran aorund the whole time and the other sister would run around but actually come to me. When I tried to introduce Sydney to the puppy she started crying and never said "Bullyyy" like she does with dogs she likes and wants to play with- so I knew this was a no go. By the time we got home I was so glad I did not talk myself into getting the puppy because it would be too much work with everything that's going on right now and might be going on in the next couple of months. =)
So Thursday the boys came back into town and Harrison was sick and I did not want Sydney to get the stomach virus again and then Jason and I get it. It was the worst stomach virus we had ever had. Anyways I went to work at 3:30 and left by 5:30- keeping Sydney and William away from Harrison the best I could. Friday came and I kept William at our house because Harrison was getting worse. William was perfect the whole day until right before I took him back home and then...- He got sick. I was so worried because I had held him a lot and Sydney was around him all day. Luckily we didn't and haven't gotten sick. I feel so sorry for William because he is so young and it has to be very difficult to keep him hydrated. He always gets the worst part of the illnesses.
Friday and Saturday night Jason and I went to the SAE house for Quicksand. It is one of the best parties all year long. We don't go out very much but I was so glad we went out this weekend. We had a great time. Sunday night Jason, me, Ashley, Blake, Susan, and Jace went to the Bruce Springsteen concert- it was such a good concert. I did not know any of the songs (I know some Bruce but none that he played). It was so good!!! I felt kind of bad for him at first because I thought people were saying BOOOOOOO... but really they were saying Bruuuuuuce ... Jason continued to scream Booooooo- he thinks he is so funny!! We got back home at like 11:30 and I fell right to sleep I was exhausted from the crazy, long weekend.
Today, Jason's dad will come throuogh Auburn from his trip to China ( i can not wait to hear his wonderful stories). If you have never met Gary- he has the funniest, crazy stories (especially airport stories). Sydney will be so excited to see her Poppi.
That is really all I can say for now I hope I have some really good news to tell in the next couple of weeks or so!!!
1 comment:
i didn't get enough Big Gare stories! We will have to go out to dinner with them sometime soon! I am excited to play with Sydney later! We may go to the pool and have popsicles. I will wear her out. :-)
Post a Comment