Soriano Life

Thursday, July 2, 2009

so much going on...

Hello everyone we are finally in northport, yay!! We are so happy to be here and are so busy I forget to eat some days.

We got here Monday night and had dinner at a burger place called "mugshots" it was decent definitely not a good as niffers though. I am going to miss the chipotle burger so much. Anyways, we came back to Ashley and blake's afterwards, this is where we will be living until our house sells,Sydney had the worst night that night. She was scared to death she would not lie down (we saw this on video monitors) she was screaming at the top of her lungs for a good 15 minutes. I tried to be strong but eventually got her up and put her in the bed with me. I didn't sleep that night, I was scared to death I was going to roll over on her.

Tuesday, I worked on getting her adjusted to the house so she wouldn't be scared anymore. It worked she took two two hour naps that day, wow!! She even slept until 730 the next morning which was a blessing. I started my marketing work Tuesday some but mainly Wednesday and love it!!

Wednesday, work, work, work and then Ashley started having contractions around 5 and it didn't phase her. If you knew me when I was pregnant when the slightest contraction came I was at the hospital, I went 6 times. Crazy I know. Anyways, she finally went at 930 that night after going out to dinner with the girls and everything. She has had contractions ever since and is in the hospital right now. They told her and Blake TBay baby gracie should be here tomorrow after lunch. I am so excited, I have already called my parents and they are coming tomorrow to help with Sydney.

I will keep everyone posted on gracie!!

No comments: