Soriano Life

Monday, September 21, 2009

It has been a while

Hello Blog it has been a while.

Where to start...

First, Sydney!! Sydney is doing great. Her words are becoming so clear- she still has Sydney gibberish but it has gotten a lot better. We have definitely hit terrible two's- she loves the word NO! Everything is no!! For example tonight Jason asked Sydney if she wanted a bath (she loves a bath, I will explain bath time in a second) she looked at him and said NO and then thought about it for a second and immediately said uh huh Daddy!! Okay so bath time- We have to drain the water in order for Sydney to get out of the bath, horrible I know.

Second, work and Northport- Chick-fil-A is such an amazing company and we love working for Ashley and Blake. Everyone at the Northport store is great!! We have made such wonderful friends and really enjoy our jobs. We are starting to get used to Northport, it was an adjustment. Speaking for myself I love Auburn! It is a beautiful town, my friends are there, and our house payment is still there as well. Once again another story. I can honestly say since coming to Tuscaloosa/ Northport I realize how big of an Auburn fan I really am!! We moved into an apartment at the beginning of September and like it a lot. We really appreciate Ashley, Blake, and Gracie for letting us live with them while we waited for our house to sell, but 6 people in a 4 bedroom house gets a little small and crowded and we did not want to out live our welcome. Northport is a nice town and we enjoy living here and meeting new people.

Third, our house in Auburn. If anyone is looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house we have one for sale. $174,000 and in a wonderful neighborhood. If you purchase the house before November 30 you will get $8000 back from the first time home buyer tax credit. Any interest comment or email me.

Fourth, our lives lately. This past weekend we had Jamie and Newton's wedding at Lake Martin. It was so nice to hang out with old friends (Lauren, Elizabeth and of course Jamie and Abby) and new ones (Aly and Amanda). Friday morning I stopped by Olivia's salon in Montgomery and let everyone see my beautiful little girl before taking her to her grandparents. After droppng Sydney off I came back and got a pedicure and manicure and it was great to be pampered. We then all had lunch at Street Cafe, once again long overdue. I then rode with Abby and Craig to the lake. Everything about the wedding was beautiful. Jamie was a beautiful bride and I am so happy for her!!! Now we are back in Northport and tackling another wonderful week at work.

Sorry the blog is long overdue and a lot of rambling but we have just been so busy. Have a great night and spread the news about our cute home.

1 comment:

gillfamily said...

It is about time you got to blogging. People need to hear all the hilarious things that Syd is saying and doing! She kills me.
We love having y'all too! I don't know what we would do without you!